Won't be blue for long.
Available in a 25 count bag at Target®.
• Post-best-man speech relief
• Singing the blues, of course (soothes the rasps)
• Soothing your voice, so you can cheer at the tailgate AND the game
for temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth
- may be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
Ingredient / Purpose (in each drop)
- Bag: Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral demulcent
ascorbic acid, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, malic acid, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, soybean oil, sucrose, water
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children