Ingredient/Purpose (in each drop)
- Bag: Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral demulcent
citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5, flavor, malic acid, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, sucrose, water
for temporary relief of minor mouth and throat discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth
- May be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- Contains FD&C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children