LOVE, EVERY MOM EVERYWHERE.
Available in a 25 count bag.
USES: Temporarily relieves occasional minor throat irritation and pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Ingredient / Purpose
- Bag: Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral anesthetic
ascorbic acid, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C yellow no. 5, honey, lemon oil, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, sucrose, water
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
- May be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children