Mmmenthol ‘n’ Honey.
Available in a 20 count box and a 30 count bag.
USES Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Ingredient / Purpose
- Bag: Menthol 1.6 mg / Oral anesthetic
- Box: Menthol 1.0 mg / Oral anesthetic
caramel color, corn syrup, flavors, glycerin, honey, sodium acetate, soybean oil, sucrose, water
- adults and children 3 years of age and older: 2 drops
- allow 1 drop at a time to dissolve slowly in mouth. Repeat as necessary every 2 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children