Deliciously Soothing for Restful Sleep†*
Dietary supplement available in 30 count bags
Use to aid in occasional sleeplessness, helping you to fall asleep faster and wake up feeling refreshed. Luden's® Melatonin Soothers are great tasting, 100% drug free, and won’t cause next day grogginess.*
† Aids in occasional sleeplessness*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Adults 18 years and older: Take one drop 30 minutes before bedtime. Allow drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a doctor before use if:
- You are below 18 years of age.
- You are taking any medications for blood pressure to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications), or to affect mental state or increase sedation.
- You are taking steroids or blood thinners.
- You have or are being treated for cardiovascular, immune, liver or chronic kidney disease; hormonal, endocrine, blood clotting, asthma, depression, diabetes, low blood sugar, migraine, or seizure disorders.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Drive or use machinery while taking melatonin and for 6 hours after taking melatonin.
- Drink alcohol or products that increase drowsiness with melatonin.
- Use if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or nursing a baby.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience headache, confusion, or nausea.
- Sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks.
- sugar, corn syrup, water, honey, natural and artificial flavors, FD&C red no.40, FD&C blue no 1