The deliciously soothing drop we've known and loved for 100 years.
Available in a 20-count box and in 20, 30 and 90 count bags.
USES: For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Ingredient / Purpose
- Bag: Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral demulcent
- Box: Pectin 1.7 mg / Oral demulcent
Ascorbic acid, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C blue no. 2, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, malic acid, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, soybean oil, sucrose, water
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
- May be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children